Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sexological

"Congratulations on your acceptance to the Center for Human Sexuality Studies! We welcome you to the sexological field and look forward to working with you as a future professional and colleague."

I want to enroll just so I can say I work in the sexological field, which apparently spell check doesn't think is a real thing. It's a thing damn it! :)

Our lives have been pretty busy and a lot has been in flux this past month. I don't know if I will end up enrolling now or deferring until the spring semester or next fall. I need to make a pros and cons list...

I think I impressed my interviewer last week with my interest in relationship diversity. Also, when he asked me "Why Widener?" I responded with something along the lines of "Because the program just looks so stinkin' good!!" Haha! I smoothed it out after that wonderful line, but I guess you don't have to be the most articulate person in the world to get into a Ph.D. program. 

Choices, choices. It's good to have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment