Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Widener Update

I decided!! I am going to defer my admission until next fall. This will give me time to look into other (and more local) programs, and also create more of a vision for myself with what I want to do with a doctoral degree.

For now... floating time. And dancing time. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment