Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Weeds: Masturbation Lesson

We just started watching "Weeds," and the show is as entertaining as 30 Rock and The Office for us (nothing compares to Seinfeld, of course!). 

The following clip exemplifies why I love this show so much. The uncle, Andy, in the show gives his nephew, Shane, a lesson on masturbation. His lines and delivery are great, and I love all of his different names for come. While there is some less-than-ideal information (such as using honey as lube- I don't really think that's a great idea- sugar=yeast, right??), the last bit about how you can't masturbate too much because it relieves stress and boosts immune function is awesome :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWzOQTFwRBE

I wish more sex-positive, and accurate, information could work its way into mainstream media. I just have to appreciate it when I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment