Saturday, May 18, 2013

Looking for Group Sex

My next article on DA went live: "Looking for Group Sex?" It's not my favorite post I have written for DA, but it'll do. Specifically, I approached it more from a partnered perspective- a couple seeking a third and fourth. But I think there are probably of single people looking to have group sex as well. It made better sense and flow to use one perspective to write it, but I don't want to ignore that population. I also didn't want the post to be heteronormative, and I did my best to identify orientations (gender and sexual)- although there is room for improvement.

I am more excited about all of my upcoming posts for them: safer sex in open relationships, dirty talk, positive threesome experiences, when group sex isn't fun, a description of our swingers' club, and more. I will be blending more of my personal experiences in (or my personal experiences will be the primary focus of the post), and I feel really comfortable sharing things from my personal experience. I can easily speak from my point of view and share things that have been awesome and less awesome in my love and sexual life. I am excited!

I've been distracted from blogging by the Maui weather, but I have some posts coming up soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment