Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Different Types of Open Relationships

It has been really interesting guest blogging for DatingAdvice.com, mostly because I have had to keep my posts between 350-450 words. It is challenging being that succinct! J mentioned last night that I write a little differently for DA, and I think it is because I don't elaborate on things I otherwise would. My next post went live today- yay!

If I had more space, I would have included labels like "monogamish," and expanded on some of the things I only mention (solo polyamory and poly/mono combos). I also would have gone into more depth about each form, and I also would have talked about the overlap with the kink community and how BDSM relationships can fit really well with open relationships. But leaving it simple sometimes is good, especially as an introduction to what open relationships can look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment