Thursday, March 28, 2013

Monogamy versus Open Relationships: Pros & Cons

My third post went live today on DatingAdvice.com.

I had a difficult time writing this one (on the pros and cons of monogamy versus open relationships). I feel like a lot of the pros and cons for each relationship style can apply to one another; it just really depends on the people involved in the relationship. For example, I know that some monogamous couples allow quite a bit of freedom within the relationship, and some open couples have quite restrictive boundaries and rules. There is a spectrum of freedoms and honest communication I think.

If you are a regular and loyal reader of mine, I would love it if you took a minute to go read my post on DatingAdvice.com and leave a comment. I would really love to see some of DA's regular readers commenting on my posts, but I think they may be tentative in starting the conversation. Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment