Thursday, January 17, 2013

Rope + Date


I had the great fortune of being able to get back into some rope last night. J and I headed over to our swingers club, and luckily our rope friend was there with all of his lovely rope. We hit the orgy bed and I got myself all knotted up. It was amazing. So relaxing, meditative, and comforting. This woman's experience pretty much sums up my own (thank you B for passing it along!!)

Also: I had myself a girl date today. It was refreshing to talk for three hours, pretty much non-stop, with a woman about poly stuff, dating women, physical connections, dancing, and more. I don't know where that is headed, but even if it were to stop there, I am grateful for that brief encounter and human connection.

Peace.

(PS: that picture is from my rope shoot back in October :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment