Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pegging, Cock Sheaths, and Filming Oh MY!

Read this on my new site, SexualityReclaimed!

***

J and I had quite the adventurous weekend... full of:

Pegging.
Yes, pegging. I cannot even explain the amount of mental stimulation this gives me. We warmed J's ass up with some fingering and his prostate massagers. And then I put on my red cherry leather harness (hot!), and wait for it... my Avator cock. O. M. G. I slid it in to his ass slowly. I loved doing it with him on his back so I could watch his face. And I loved doing it while he was on his stomach so I could lay on him and pound away. It was incredible. He barely needed any extra stimulation to come. I gave him a barely-there hand massage while he was on his back and my Avatar cock slid in and out. It was hooottttt. Because my blue dildo is also double-ended and comes equipped with a vibrator, I had a great time in the physical sensation department as well. I really enjoyed not only making him come in another way (by stimulating his ass and prostate) but also  the power play dynamic. Feeling like I was the penetrator and he was the penetratee was awesome.

Cock Sheaths.
This is our new favorite toy, I think. Also known as penis extenders, they are more heavily marketed to gay men. So if you want to find a high quality one, look on gay sex toy sites. The idea is to add girth and length. Again: O. M. G. Using one requires the same kind of warm up that ass play requires. I need my pussy stretched out with fingering and dildo play. I need lots and lots and lots of lube. But once J + his cock sheath is in me, I frickin' love it. I love it. One drawback is that my vulva and lips get pretty sore if we're not careful with keeping enough lube on. J bought one initially off of Amazon. It is rubber and goes on sort of like a harness. He liked it because it inadvertently warmed up his ass by rubbing his ass with the strap. We went to a sex toy store and made an upgrade. This one is silicone and slips onto his cock like an extra thick condom. It feels better for both of us. Our best experience with it was when I slid myself onto his cock in doggy style, and once it was all the way in, J pounded me until he came. And then he pulled out and I came sooo much with my Hitachi. Whew.

And more camera work.
We filmed J using his cock sheath on me, and it was really hot to watch. Unfortunately, it is just barely the wrong angle; I can't see his cock moving in and out of me. BUT! We are going to do it again! (Of course!) Also- we are definitely going to film a pegging session. We are now looking for someone willing to come film us so that we can have all of the best angles documented...

Oh. My. GOD. :D

2 comments:

  1. Hot hot, I enjoy reading you and J's sexcapades...you guys are filthy but that's cool with me;).
    let me know if you guys are still looking for a filmographer, I'll be more than happy to capture every single second on cam.

    Have a great day you sexy freak-a-leaks.

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely would love to help with filming. I have a lot of photography experience but no filming experience. I do have a lot of ideas towards filming though. Contact me and maybe we can figure something out?

    ReplyDelete