Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The People That Inspire Me

I want to be like the 30-somethings and 40-somethings and 50-somethings that we have met through our open explorations when I am in my 30s, 40s, and 50s.

It is so inspiring to me to see and meet people older than I am who clearly prioritize their physical health, and for whom physical activity and exercise has been a priority for a long time. It shows dedication, a sense of balance, a deep sense of self-respect, and just plain sexiness. It brings me new-found peace thinking about aging; everyone must age, but we can do it while we take care of ourselves. I don't have that many other role models who are older than I am who have clearly prioritized their health, and while it pains me to see close friends and family who are older than I not taking care of themselves, it brings me perspective and happiness to see and meet all of our new-found sexy friends that do.

Here's to all of our sexy friends who look hot at 30, 40, 50, and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment